My PhysicsDiet weight curve last week was a satisfying shade of green, meaning I had been losing steadily. That wasn´t so difficult because DH was gone out of town for the greater part of the week (sometimes DH stands for Diet Hazard ).
And then the weekend (un-)fairy struck again. The one who puts the hex on any weight loss effort during the week by putting a weekend between the other weekdays.
So- up again.
But this time only by 0.4 kilos. And part of it has to be water retention because I had a bowl of salted popcorn in an effort to stop myself from downing the remaining contents of my nut cache all at once.(I know nuts are big diet busters, but less so than cookies, chocolate or vanilla pudding, so I don´t remove them from my diet altogether).
I´ll see how long I take this time to get those 0.4 kgs off again.At least, the general trend has been downwards last week. But it still seems that my body starts to hang on to the remaining extra fat a lot tighter than it did to what I already got rid of last year, and things are that much more difficult. And I have been tempted to binge several times last week. I count it as a relative success that I did only overeat on popcorn(the microwave-popped variety, so, low in fat), and apart that, I was mostly on plan.
On with life and on to the next week. Perhaps I´ll seesaw down like I went up. The only thing I must not expect is instant big results.
So, again, what it amounts to is patience.
Just what I like...
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment