2012/03/01

One-year blogoversary!

One year ago, to the day, the first post of this blog was published. I wasn´t, at that time, too certain of where it was headed, thinking that it would mostly be a weight-loss blog, a way of making myself publicly accountable for what I ate. What it has, after a year, turned out to be is a place for me to write about  excess stuff as well as about excess pounds. Writing things out for everyone out there to read has been leading me to more than one insight that might have been longer coming without my having to spell it out in plain English.
I keep being surprised whenever I look at that map Blogger has where you can see where your readers come from. Having visitors from so many countries makes me feel more than a bit humbled.
For the regular readers, thanks for sharing this journey with me! And for the lurkers- why don´t you write a comment to tell me more about you? I´m curious-did I say that already ?
And now on to the next year!


Julia

No comments: