I knew they had to be somewhere underneath all this fat, but yesterday...
...DH hugged me, and suddenly he paused and said "what´s this?". with his index finger running down my flank, probing for something, and then poking me a bit to show me what he meant.
What the..?
I touched that spot, too, and burst out laughing (as he´d probably intended, too). "These are called ribs, darling, and yes, I have them, too".
On closer inspection in the mirror, I found that my clavicles have emerged from their longtime hiding place, too.
So it seems to be true that my body is rearranging itself at the weight I have reached before recondensing further. Being able to feel my clavicles and ribs again instead of a solid layer of fat covering them feels good.
So, even though the scales haven´t really moved in the right direction lately, it seems I´m still recondensing. Perhaps it´s just my skin shrinking back to my present size, but I am getting slimmer.
And when my body has done adapting to its present weight, maybe I´ll be able to lose some weight again.
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment