2011/03/01

Starting out with a new blog

Hello World,

or how does one address a potential circle of readers?
Please allow me to introduce myself- I am a  European (and English is not my native language, so I beg everyone´s pardon in advance for any linguistic glitches), full-time working wife of a dear husband, and currently trying to condense myself to about two thirds my former volume.
This is the log of my journey to better health and a more streamlined existence. There´ll be musings, recipes, tips and tricks, and maybe some ideas to share.
Can you tell this introduction thing is making me nervous? I am usually not so tongue-tied, so this can only get better. So, I should perhaps get on with post Nr. 2?
 That is, by the way, something I do often- if the beginning of something is difficult, I start out in the middle and fill up the beginning later.

So, on to the next post!
Greetings, Julia

No comments: