The total change of my weight in July was...zilch. Zero. Nix. Rien. Nada.
I´m right back where I started from at the beginning of the month. .
And that in spite of being very, very good with what I ate.
Perhaps a maintain, technically, is also a success. But I´d rather succeed at losing.
The weekend brought none of the optimistically expected tidying, decluttering or rearranging. Rather, I had a long date with a steam iron (can you tell I hate ironing?) and a warehouse shopping expedition that has filled up our pantry and freezer again.
Do you know that feeling of rowing as hard as you can just to avoid sliding back? That´s what I feel now, and the rainy and way- too-cold-for-August weather we are having adds to it. I´d curl up under the covers and sleep if I could, but that wouldn´t change anything, really.
So, I have to keep hanging on.
It´s just so hard not to get discouraged sometimes.
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment