I have, in the last months, experienced weight fluctuations the like of which I hadn´t seen in a long while. Differences of up to four pounds from one day to the next, all other things like circumstances of weigh-in being equal. So, it is quite possibly my body´s water regulation playing tricks on me, as I am not -I swear- overeating enough to warrant such gains. What´s more, they sometimes drop off me again in equally giant jumps. Without having had any, er, syptoms of accelerated excretion, that is.
So, I have to content myself with maintaining right now, it seems.
The nasty weather we had also kept me from my morning walks for several days already, as I didn´t want to catch a case of the summer flu.
Now, I don´t know if last year was exceptionally lucky for losing weight and everything else, but this year it seems someone put the hex on it. I know whining doesn´t help, but still...I´d be glad if things were to pick up at last.
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment