2011/12/30

End of year stats

As the year 2011 is drawing to a close, time for a little summary.
I have, per today, lost a total of 11.5 kilos in 2011 (that´s 25.3 pounds for the metrically challenged), going down two sizes in clothes and reentering the land of standard sizes.
For a period of about six months, my weight had been stalling, due to my being less careful about eating carbs. Only when I went back to eating the way that had helped me get rid of the first 13.6 kilos of condensable matter in 2010, did my weight move in a downward direction again.
So I know what my goal for 2012 will be- stick to my low-carb way of eating, and see how far that will take me towards my goal of no longer being overweight. It´s less than fifteen kilos to go, so, if I were to avoid hitting another big plateau, it would be entirely reachable within the next year.
What I did miss, sadly, was my goal of leaving obesity by the end of this year, but I am, even with the slight regain over the holidays, still less than three pounds away from that point, and I am confident that I will be able to reach it soon.

Happy new year to everyone!


Julia

No comments: