2011/04/14

Never the same river

I am, at present, rather stuck, if I were to ask my trusty scales. From what they tell me, not much ought to be moving weightloss-wise.
And yet, it seems to me as if my body were, while staying at almost the same weight, doing some major rearranging.
The strange thing is that the resulting proportions are nothing like those I had when I first went up to this weight.
So, I have no idea at all any more what I´d look like if I were to condense myself further.
 And it isn´t only the toll of living on a planet that has gravity for some forty-plus years, of that I´m pretty certain, because I think I am slimmer now than when I first weighed this much.
Stranger and stranger...
It seems to be true that you can never bathe in the same river twice.
But, if I really am not going to get the same body I had back, getting one that is actually slimmer makes for a nice exchange. I certainly won´t complain about that.



Julia

No comments: