And daffodils, and the chestnut trees in the park are also close to bursting open their leaves.
We´ve had a wonderful weekend, weather-wise, in these parts. And Nature is fairly exploding with the warmer weather. As always when it has been too cold for too long, it looks as if everything was bursting into flowers at once.
Unfortunately, today started with heavy rain so I still didn´t go walking in the morning. I hope the weather will be better tomorrow, because Hubs, too, said he wants to come along for the walk.
Finally getting rid of those clothes and shoes I had been thinking about throwing out for so long is wonderful. I feel empowered now, ready to take on the next steps in decluttering and condensing myself.
And the only thing I ask myself is why I kept myself from doing this for so long.
Sitting on the fence about it took, all said, more energy than finally doing it.
Perhaps I should have taken a cue from the magnolia trees. They don´t worry about not being able to undo opening their buds. They just bloom.
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment