There it sits on my desk. The tablet I wrote about yesterday, after carrying it here.
I have found it a lot easier to carry and handle, because of the smaller weight and size when compared to the netbook I used to lug around.
Still, the difference between both gadgets is less than three pounds.
Only three pounds. How often have I consoled myself over a gain with these words. Only three pounds, barely noticeable.Especially if one has ten times as much to lose.
That tablet tells me a different story.
Three pounds can make a difference, one that is noticeable, one that I really can feel.
So I should not take those regains lightly, because they are not unnoticeable.
As it is, my weight is slowly creeping back down, but still about a pound above that pesky limit of obesity.
I'll have to stay on plan.
Owning a tablet means having access to lots of apps. The first one I installed was Sparkpeople, so I can journal my food intake on the go. Perhaps that will help me stay on track.
Limits and accountability. The only thing that works in the long run.
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment