2012/08/14

Summer in the Dolomites

Have you ever seen a picture of those grandiose-looking Italian mountain crests? In that case you have a good idea what my weight curve these last weeks has looked like. Daily fluctuations of two to four pounde, up and down. The good part is that they have evened out to a net value of zero, so, I have, on average, been maintaining. The bad part, of course, is that I didn´t lose.
I could start a whinefest of complaining about the heat, stress, and frequent visits with MIL keeping me from losing, but that wouldn´t change the situation either. As it is, I am rather glad that the weight I had lost has stayed off under the given circumstances, and I just keep on doing what I did to condense that, hoping for the best as far as future losses are concerned.
One step forward, one in place is still better than one forward, two back.

Julia

No comments: