On top of it, temperatures are going up again. Well, it´s summer.
And the two days away from home and low-carb eating meant once again half a week of an upset stomach and a four-pound gain on top.
So, I´m still stuck on that upward escalator.
The fatigue is back, too. In spite of sleeping like a baby, I start feeling tired around midafternoon. If there were a bed or recliner in my office, I´d probably doze off in a couple of minutes.
Well, perhaps I need more than the six to seven hours of shuteye I´m getting right now. But where to find the time? WIth DH having accustomed MIL to being called on the phone first thing in the morning and last thing at night, that means getting up at seven a.m. and staying up till ten p.m., minimum. Which would compute as nine hours, I know, except that the time after that last call in the evening is when we finally can sit peacefully together and relax.
Well, that´s what we have to work with, We´re lucky MIL still can be left alone for any amount of time.
Still, in the long run, having to care for her does take up plenty of energy and time.
Which then is missing in other respects.
Keep calm and carry on...
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment