2011/11/24

What I´m grateful for

Even though Thanksgiving day isn´t officially celebrated hereabouts, just reading all the articles on other blogs where people list up what they are grateful for is enough to start me off with my very own (non-complete) list.

Right now,I´m grateful for
-the beautiful weather we´re having even though it´s late November
-the nifty spill-proof  to-go cup I have on my desk for water or tea
-the fact that I can walk the stairs to my flat again without having to pause
-my fridge full of nutritious foods
-every bit of space in my flat that I have already liberated by decluttering
-a wardrobe that has only clothes that fit me now
-the back-friendly office chair I sit on
-my coworkers who are a great team to work with
-the knowledge that I already possess everything I really need
-every pound I don´t have to drag around any more
-my rings that fit me again

-and most of all, for the wonderful man I´m going to meet with tonight, and the knowledge that he is my husband, and we are sticking together no matter what life brings, and for every minute we may spend together!



Julia

No comments: