2015/09/13

ReRailing

I am presently trying to get back on track after that weeklong binge. Premenopause is a real bitch, it seems. I had not had my period for three months, and when it came I definitely lost the fight against the cravings that brought along. Luckily, the visitor has gone, and so have the cravings.
If I want to get down to  69 kilos before the day I have to face my relatives again, I have to make a weekly deficit of 3084 calories, or a daily one of 441. That does not sound so hard until I see that my basal metabolism is just 1328 calories, and it takes at least half an hour's walking to get my working calories above 500. Which means that on Sundays, when I typically stay inside, I do not meet that goal. Nor do I when with MIL, unless I do errands on foot. Which in turn means that I have to be really strict on all other days. 
Life's a bitch. And then you diet. 

No comments: