And if there is not, there is one that can be used off-topic, so to say, to do what one wanted.
For keeping a running total of my caloric intake, I have downloaded what is originally a financial tallykeeping app. I have used that since September 1st, and every day when entering my in and out totals I was watching the deficit grow. Until the weekend, that is. Due to hormonal fluctuations (don't ask how I know...) I was absolutely ravenous for two days. I decided not to restrict myself overly, and found myself at least (not journalled everything, actually) 2000 calories over and above what I would have needed on either day, even though I was also doing a lot of walking on Saturday. So, not only has all of the deficit I had so painstakingly created gone up in smoke, no, I have, for this month, a 500 calorie minimum surplus that I have to spend before even starting to really lose fat relatively to the beginning of the month.
The problem being that I still feel hungry.
No wonder my weekly intake and expense never evened out. As I have remarked more than once, the true miracle is that I am not yet back at a BMI of over 40.
And I have squandered one of the just 60 weeks I have to get myself to goal weight.
Weight this morning: 95 kilograms or 209 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment