2015/09/11

Stop this train, I want to get off!

Ever since the last weekend, my eating has been out of control. Or rather, out of any boundary in spite of trying to control it. The 500 calorie surplus has risen to a 6000 calorie one in the space of a single week. I am bloated, dizzy, tired. Tired enough to fall asleep as soon as I close my eyes, regardless of whether I am in a bed or sitting in my office. And, as usual, I try to fight the feeling of being completely drained by refuelling, that is, by eating. I have no idea what else would give me my energy back, well, perhaps except sleeping. But the food does not give me energy, either. And sleeping in is just a dream as long as the situation stays the same. I wish there was anything else, legal, of course, that would bring my energy back. Or my ability to concentrate. 
At least I have the next weeks off. But before that, I have to get rid of the backlog. 
First the trouble with my eyes. Then fatigue. 
And the weather keeps going up and down like crazy. 

No comments: