2015/08/14

Ways To Motivate

The headline of this post should be pronounced in my best Darth Vader imitation, followed by "I am your father". It just has occurred to me that there will be another of those cannot miss family celebration affairs coming up next year in November. 
So I would better be back to the weight I had when I was meeting those people for the last time, on pains of being mocked and scorned, or insulted once again for being fat. And it would be even better were I to be substantially below that weight. 
Did I say that part of my motivation up and went when the last such occasion passed? This time, I have a realistic chance of getting down to 63 kilograms if I stick to a 500 calorie a day deficit. Faster, if the deficit were bigger. 
That would be the weight at which the person who will be celebrated couldn't stop joaning me about my weight. It also would be very much normal weight and BMI. 
Now there's a reason to persevere if ever there was one. 

No comments: