Then again, the hubs has been out of town for almost three weeks by now, which saved me from having to cook.
Still, I kept going well over my allotted intake at BMR level. Seeing just how small a deviation from routine will nix all of a whole day weightloss-wise is actually quite scary. And seeing how calorie-dense all of my favorite foods are, too. As it is, the only thing I like to eat that will not have to be restricted to mini portions is yoghurt, and even there I have to cut way back on the toppings.
All the other goodies are apt to swallow up my caloric allowance as fast as I swallow them. Salami, cheese, toast with peanut butter, butter, or even a glass of wine or two add up to way too many calories with me still saying, but I barely ate anything.
To think that after my afternoon snack of the aforementioned goodies I would still have a whole dinner with the hubs, and dessert, too!
The astonishing part, it seems, is not that I did not lose any weight, but rather, that I did not gain a lot more.
And that anybody can live, eat three meals a day, and not look like a tub of lard. I will trial-run a day's worth of meals as I remeber them from Grandma's through MFP. In memory, they were not small meals, and I was not going hungry. Yet, I was not fat back then, either, except in my family's eyes.
Weight today : 94 kilos.
No comments:
Post a Comment