2015/06/05

Day three of quit

I left the patch off today. Yesterday, I found myself jonesing to smoke not because I was running low on nicotine, but whenever I used to have a smoke, as in leaving/ entering the courthouse, waiting at the bus stop, wanting to eat, just having eaten, and worst in the evening when watching TV and just before bed. And getting up of course. 
DH may not use the patches due to his medical conditions, which is a bit absurd as long as he smokes. And I have decided to take the full plunge into sobriety. If there will be three days, or two weeks, of hard going when cutting down to zero I want it over and done with instead of paying over 25 Euros a week to prolong the agony. 
Come to think of it, looking at the price of the new Kindle Voyager I have let one of these go up in smoke every month. Every. Single. Month. 
Or alternatively, I could have bought a Mac Airbook every six months.
And that is just what I smoked. 
Just how dumb can one be.

No comments: