2014/05/17

Two-oh-five

For well over a month now, my weight has been dithering around the 93 kilograms mark. 205 pounds. That seems to be where my weight stabilizes naturally right now. I remember that I was weighing roundabout the same before the reaction to medication I had to take catapulted me up into morbid obesity and a BMI 42 in a matter of months. Three years ago, that was also where I hit my first serious plateau on the way down. So, I should probably not despair if it takes me some time to get off this point. 
Being in for yet another MIL visit, with the attendant problems concerning what to eat, doesn´t exactly foretell greater losses in the next week. She´s a veritable diet hazard. But I´ll try to avoid the stuff that is worst for me, namely, bread. In other aspects, there´s a problem. She will refuse almost everything made with vegetables claiming her delicate stomach doesn´t digest them well, which means that the number of veggies she still eats has dwindled to about four or five, and those only when they are cooked almost into a mash. Ugh!
If I could stay at the weight I´m at today, I might perhaps be able to restart recondensing once we are left again to our own devices food-wise. And tonight, I´ll have a big ass salad. Raw, and with many different veggies in it. Get my nutrition in as long as I can. 


Julia 

No comments: