Thank goodness there are no more MIL visits planned for the next weeks. The one we did last week surprisingly ended with a stall, weight-wise, which means that I can now go for the loss I have been trying to achieve too often already. And I took advantage of a special offer at a local store on my favourite protein powders, so, there´s enough of them in the pantry to get me through some serious recondensing these next weeks. Of course, DH might interfere, but I am, this time, wildly determined to do what it takes to get me back off this plateau. And that includes cutting down on having dinner together. I am convinced by now that nothing short of an almost-fast will get me through that barrier, so that is what I must do.
The first time I went below this weight, DH wasn´t in town most of the time which allowed for absolute moderation already when shopping for food. Not having it around meant I couldn´t eat it. And, while I really like having him around, in the presence of DH that kind of frugality just isn´t possible. At least he only wants two meals a day and not three like MIL.
I´ll try to cook a lot of veggies for myself so he won´t notice how little I am eating.
Gotta stick to my guns this time, or I´ll never get this fat off me again.
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment