Hello world, I'm officially back.
Weight over the holidays was fairly stable, until yesterday, that is, when my weight from one day to the next exploded upwards by five pounds which I suppose is mostly water weight, me having not even eaten five pounds of anything yesterday or the days before. So, it's back to my regular eating program now and hoping for the best.
Otherwise, the two weeks of R+R have helped me to recover from last year's madness, and I hope that the new year will be calmer as I have also been relieved of some of my caseload.
Which suits me just fine. What with the plateau I've been vacillating around on for almost a year now, I fear that I won't be able to break through it unless I restart exercising (just what I like, spending an hour a day on anything but necessary stuff like work, housework, and relaxation, and then having to spend that hour in the morning because there simply is no way I could carve a whole hour out of any other part of the day).In any case, with the sub-zero freezing temperatures and sleet we are having, that decision is postponed for now.
On with life...
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment