And I have started to weigh and measure my food to get as exact a value as possible.
Shock number one: Once again, I misestimated what I ate. Namely, the small stuff that I mentally neglected completely. If I want to generate a sizable deficit calorie-wise, these small items completely used it up. As in 50 calories for the little bit of chocolate flakes or 70 calories for a mini dip bowl of vanilla pudding. Or 25 calories per cup of tea with cream. Or 70 for a squirt of whipped cream. I had guesstimated the whole bowl at less than 100.
Shock number two: It took me a whole week to realize that I must reset my daily calorie allotment to basal metabolic rate if I don´t want the Fitbit calories to be added on top of my brutto calories.
So, my BMR for my goal weight is 1320 calories. The fitbit has, last week, added some 400 to 800 calories a day. Which means that to make sure of that 500 calorie a day deficit I ought to eat less than 1000 calories a day.
Weight this morning: 96,2 kilos. And it looks like I´m getting my period.
No comments:
Post a Comment