What I am doing is journal my intake religiously. Mathematically, I eat about 1500 to 1600 calories a day. I also walk, on an ordinary workday, about 8000 to 9000 steps. From what my fitbit and myfitnesspal calculations tell me, I ought to be steadily losing. What with PMSing twice a month, I unfortunately cannot confirm that, really, as the average of my weigh-ins still tethers around those pesky 93 kilos, give or take a few grams. But, at least, there is a slightly downwards trend when I look just at the days in between.
Work-wise, the last weeks were some serious shit. All kinds of Very Urgent and very difficult stuff, which means that my regular stuff has once more fallen by the roadside, necessitating a cleanup over the weekend.
Then again, I am not about to drive myself crazy over that. Nobody but myself is expecting me to be able to work in two places at once, and even I should not.
Perfectionism is, in that kind of situation, the biggest trap I could fall into. So I shouldn´t.
Keep calm and carry on. Anything else would be crazy.
And hope that this is just the usual pre-holiday-season tidal wave of files coming in.
Julia
No comments:
Post a Comment